Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Library Visit

While at the library session, I had already seen most of what she was explaining. In English 103, we went to the same session in a way and the whereabouts of how to find good research. However during this visit I found one thing very interesting -- the CQ Reader. The CQ reader has never been brought to my attention. I tried to research somethings for my 30 day challenge, and I was successful at this. I found many articles on what Free Rice has been doing to help other schools and foreign countries. These articles are going to be great for my paper and I'm actually excited to do this project, unlike most. For this project I will have recent articles instead of out of date articles therefore the CQ reader was a great help!

2 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed the CQ reader. I am able to find a lot of article on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a good point about the fact that many of these articles are more recent, rather than out of date ones.

    ReplyDelete