Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

Over spring break, I went to Florida. We were constantly busy, but I often found myself thinking about freerice when I was watching the news or checking my email. Although the experiment is over, once I got home and settled down I did go to the website and play some vocab words. I think the reason I really stuck to this is because I am helping people around the world. It is a good cause playing and I feel as if it is well spent time, rather than wasted. This quote I feel like is true in a sense. Once you do something day after day, it becomes a habit. Since I have went back to freerice I feel like it helps me while writing my paper. I did take a week break so the Freerice isn't annoying to me.

1 comment:

  1. Its nice that your experiment has posititvely affected your writing and made it easier to put your thoughts on paper.

    ReplyDelete