Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Last week of the challenge

So, this last week of classes, and the challenge has been so crazy! I feel like I haven't even been able to breathe, but the project has came along way. My rice count that I've donated is extremely high (I can't remember off the top of my head.) I have found a lot of research and my paper is coming along good.,.. I think. I'm just excited to get everything out of the way for a little bit and relax on the beach. Lord knows I need it. Take care!

3 comments:

  1. I still think that your rice idea is great. I used to participate in that a few years ago. I thought it was just some silly game, and never really knew that it helps people. I hope you have a great break, a beach sounds very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach?! Jealous! I so agree, though. I'm just ready to stop worrying about this paper! hahahaha. Spring break will be a little bit of a comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for what you did and how you helped others out. The greatest feeling in the world is knowing that you helped the less fortunate. I feel the same way with trying to balance school and a project at the same time but I am finally thankful that it is over and all we need to worry about is our paper.

    ReplyDelete