Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Free Rice Day 15

I'm still doing good with my goal, however it is getting harder.... and annoying. I know it's going for a good cause but I'm pretty sick of devoting myself to vocab words daily. I also think my friends are getting sick of me begging them to play. haha. Even though it does help writing and talking skills, I'm annoyed with it. As for my brother's girlfriend, she's quitting her job so there goes all that free rice. It's starting to stress me out and I don't know why. I guess I just wish more people would participate or more people played. I've figured it up, and so far I've donated around 8,000 grains of rice. Go me! butttt, you guys should try it too!

1 comment:

  1. I remember playing that back in high school. Can't believe it's still around, but it's a good cause!

    ReplyDelete