Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Free Rice

So far, my 30 day challenge has went well and I'm proud of myself. Each day for the past week I have donated 500 grains of rice (sometimes more). My brother's girlfriend teaches second grade at a charter school in Indy. She loves the free rice website and is going to talk to her school about finding a way to use it. I was so excited when she told me her plan because think about how much rice is going to be donated that wasn't before!! I still have a long way to go and my schedule has been so busy, but I'm going to stick with this and hopefully make a difference! Everyone else should try it as well. www.freerice.com

4 comments:

  1. I think what you are doing is very nice and inspirational. I'm sure it will make a big difference!! especially since your brother's girlfriend is trying to incorporate it into the school system. That will have a big impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what your doing here, this website is for a great cause and it also helps prevent starvation. I wish everyone would catch onto this and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I remember doing that in high school when I wasn't paying attention in class. What are they going to do? Yell at me for feeding starving people instead of playing games like the other 30 people? Your doing a good thing and I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's cool that you are telling people like your sister about and she is helping spread the word. It's a great cause.

    ReplyDelete